Straw bags are the latest trend, and I am so excited because they so go with my style! These bags are perfect for the beach, concerts, and just make me think of Spring and Summer time in general! I just purchased my first one (of many) so I wanted to share my top 5 on here that are all under $100!
- Circle Straw Cross-body bag, $59-This bag has been in my cart for the last three weeks, and the only reason I have not purchased it yet because it’s been on pre-order (AND I NEED IT NOW!) I found a few on Etsy that looked like similar to this one, but the prices were outrageous, so I decided to head back over to Urban Outfitters and buy this one! Now I just have to patiently wait for it. Does anyone else check their tracking number when they buy something about 500 times, or is it just me? You can’t go wrong with the simplicity and the cross-body styles are my go-to when I am on the move!
- Pamela V-Maria Circle Straw Bag, $84-I love the bohemian style of this bag! This is the perfect beach bag, and its big enough to even throw a small towel and your all your gear to soak up the sun! Check out their shop too, I got my bridesmaids dresses here and they are one of my favorite shops!
- Bali Pom Straw Tote Bag, $40-Who else lives for Pom-Poms?! I am loving the detail on this bag and its perfect transition piece for day to evening! This is also the perfect vacation bag!
- Circle Basket Tote Bag, $49– I love this bag because its large enough to put all your belongings in and its simple! You can dress it up with a cute scarf or leave it just the way it is for a simple, clean look.
- Natural Straw Bag, $68-I love the weaving detail on this bag, and you can’t go wrong with the shape! The circle handle is very in right now, and the pom-poms give it such a cute look!